KOVI 16" Volume Weft 120g
KOVI Volume Wefts are designed for maximum impact volume. Our volume wefts are a triple weft construction that strategically arranges three wefts to lie flat together for maximum fullness.
KOVI Hair Extensions are made with 100% remy human hair. Our hair is hand-selected to ensure cuticles remain in-tact and properly aligned for tangle-free hair. KOVI's meticulous collection process means your hair will stay soft, shiny, and easy to style throughout your wear.
100% Remy Human Hair
Weight per pack: 4oz / 120 grams
Average width per pack: 32" wide
Packs needed for an average installation: 1-2 packs
Mixes well with: Handtied wefts, machine wefts, and micro wefts
Cutting pointers: Can be cut anywhere along the weft. When cutting, we recommend making pieces with a 4" minimum width to maintain the integrity of the weft.
Lifespan: Average 5-9 months. KOVI hair can last many months if cared for properly. To increase longevity we recommend trimming the hair ever 3-4 months to keep the ends healthy. Refresh the color/tone as needed to maintain vibrancy.
Coloring KOVI hair: Many stylists tone and color KOVI hair. Semi or Demi permanent color is recommended. Permanent color, bleach, lighteners, and perms are highly discouraged astray can damage the cuticle. KOVI recommends always doing a test strand to make sure you are happy with your results prior to applying color to all of your hair.
Suggested Hair Care Instructions
Suggested hair care may change from time to time as new products become available. Please refer back to this list of instructions often to check for updates.
Click this link to initiate a return:
- May I return or exchange an item?
- Which items are not available for return?
- Do I have to pay for the shipping of my exchange?
- When will I receive my exchange/store credit?
1. May I return or exchange an item?
Absolutely! We understand that picking out hair colors online can be difficult and have two options below for you. Please note that clip-in hair and temporary hair systems are non returnable for hygienic reasons. Clearance items are final sale and cannot be returned.
1) You may request a full refund for returned products if you return them within 21 days of purchase.
2) You may exchange unused items in their original packaging within 21 days of your purchase. If you are not ready to pick out items for an exchange we can issue you store credit for future use.
Any items you wish to send back for an exchange or refund must be unused, unaltered, and properly packed in their original packaging. If Items are received out of their packaging or not in their original selling condition you will run the risk of us charging you a restocking fee of 10-25% or denying your return all together.
2. Which items are not available for return or exchange?
- -Clearance items are non-returnable.
- -Clip-in hair and temporary hair systems are non returnable for hygienic reasons.
3. Do I have to pay for the shipping of my exchange?
Yes, you are responsible for all shipping costs during an exchange. Please send back you item(s) with tracking as we are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. You can include a prepaid and self addressed envelope with tracking for us to ship your new items out or we can send you an invoice to pay for the new shipping.
4. When will I receive my exchange/store credit?
We will send you the different color hair extensions after we have received, inspected, and confirmed that the returned hair extensions were not opened, which is protected by a security seal.