IGK - Rich Kid Coconut Oil Air-Dry Styler
A lightweight, coconut oil-infused styler that adds tousled, air-dried texture and smooth shine.
Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
Get laid-back texture and shine with this lightweight, coconut oil-infused gel that imparts a soft, touchable hold with frizz-free definition and a light, sophisticated scent. Ideal for air drying, or for light hold while blow drying.
- Contains Coconut Oil: Restores and repairs hair from inside out by reducing protein loss and keeping hair moisturized.
- Contains Vitamin A: Strengthens and nourishes hair.
For fine hair:
-Start with a small amount and build up as needed.
For straight or lightly wavy hair:
-Rub product between palms and over fingers.
-When hair is almost dry, finger comb in from mid-lengths to ends.
-Let hair air dry for easy, tousled texture.
For frizz-free waves:
-Twist the hair in small sections and let the hair air dry.
-As hair dries, the twists will unravel and leave hair with a wavy texture.
-Rub product between palms.
-When hair is almost dry, run product from mid-lengths to ends.
-Blow dry in for style memory, shine, and frizz-control.
For curly hair:
-Air dry or diffuse.
-Start with Sold Out Curl Priming Basecoast (sold separately) for extra definition and volume.
-Towel dry hair with a t-shirt or cotton towel. Be careful not to rub and cause frizz.
-Mix in Rich Kid Coconut Oil Air Dry Styler (sold separately).
-For added moisture mix with Mistress Hydrating Hair Balm (sold separately).
-When hair is about 75 percent dry, work the mixture through hair, twisting, and scrunching to encourage your natural texture.
5 oz/ 148 mL
Suggested Hair Care Instructions
Suggested hair care may change from time to time as new products become available. Please refer back to this list of instructions often to check for updates.
Click this link to initiate a return:
- May I return or exchange an item?
- Which items are not available for return?
- Do I have to pay for the shipping of my exchange?
- When will I receive my exchange/store credit?
1. May I return or exchange an item?
Absolutely! We understand that picking out hair colors online can be difficult and have two options below for you. Please note that clip-in hair and temporary hair systems are non returnable for hygienic reasons. Clearance items are final sale and cannot be returned.
1) You may request a full refund for returned products if you return them within 21 days of purchase.
2) You may exchange unused items in their original packaging within 21 days of your purchase. If you are not ready to pick out items for an exchange we can issue you store credit for future use.
Any items you wish to send back for an exchange or refund must be unused, unaltered, and properly packed in their original packaging. If Items are received out of their packaging or not in their original selling condition you will run the risk of us charging you a restocking fee of 10-25% or denying your return all together.
2. Which items are not available for return or exchange?
- -Clearance items are non-returnable.
- -Clip-in hair and temporary hair systems are non returnable for hygienic reasons.
3. Do I have to pay for the shipping of my exchange?
Yes, you are responsible for all shipping costs during an exchange. Please send back you item(s) with tracking as we are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. You can include a prepaid and self addressed envelope with tracking for us to ship your new items out or we can send you an invoice to pay for the new shipping.
4. When will I receive my exchange/store credit?
We will send you the different color hair extensions after we have received, inspected, and confirmed that the returned hair extensions were not opened, which is protected by a security seal.