Amika - Haute Mess Texture Gloss
A versatile gel that creates fuller, sexier hair with the precise amount of texture and mess.
Honey Extract - rich in vitamins and minerals, honey is natural humectant that pulls water from the environment to return moisture, softness and health to dry, damaged hair.
Grapefruit Seed Extract - packed with vitamin C, it protects against free radical damage.
Free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, silicone, mineral oil, sodium chloride, petrochemicals and artificial colors.
Safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated and keratin-treated hair.
Work through damp or dry hair from mid-length to ends, then tousle or diffuse.
Great for braiding, taming flyaways or breaking up fresh curls.
100 ml / 3.3 fl oz
Suggested Hair Care Instructions
Suggested hair care may change from time to time as new products become available. Please refer back to this list of instructions often to check for updates.
Click this link to initiate a return:
- May I return or exchange an item?
- Which items are not available for return?
- Do I have to pay for the shipping of my exchange?
- When will I receive my exchange/store credit?
1. May I return or exchange an item?
Absolutely! We understand that picking out hair colors online can be difficult and have two options below for you. Please note that clip-in hair and temporary hair systems are non returnable for hygienic reasons. Clearance items are final sale and cannot be returned.
1) You may request a full refund for returned products if you return them within 21 days of purchase.
2) You may exchange unused items in their original packaging within 21 days of your purchase. If you are not ready to pick out items for an exchange we can issue you store credit for future use.
Any items you wish to send back for an exchange or refund must be unused, unaltered, and properly packed in their original packaging. If Items are received out of their packaging or not in their original selling condition you will run the risk of us charging you a restocking fee of 10-25% or denying your return all together.
2. Which items are not available for return or exchange?
- -Clearance items are non-returnable.
- -Clip-in hair and temporary hair systems are non returnable for hygienic reasons.
3. Do I have to pay for the shipping of my exchange?
Yes, you are responsible for all shipping costs during an exchange. Please send back you item(s) with tracking as we are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. You can include a prepaid and self addressed envelope with tracking for us to ship your new items out or we can send you an invoice to pay for the new shipping.
4. When will I receive my exchange/store credit?
We will send you the different color hair extensions after we have received, inspected, and confirmed that the returned hair extensions were not opened, which is protected by a security seal.