14" & 16" BOHYME® CLASSIC – SOFT WAVE/OCEAN BREEZE – REMY HAIR MACHINE WEFT
Soft Wave by Bohyme® is voluminous and bouncy, ideal for those looking for a natural body hair style.
These gorgeous rich waves provide endless possibilities, perfect for styling, easy to straighten or curl with an iron.
Waves will loosen over time giving it those coveted soft waves ideal for a wedding or beautiful Instagram shots by the beach.
About Soft Wave
- 100% Remy Quality Hair
- Soft Wave Style
- Easy Maintenance
- Trusted Bohyme Name by Top Salon Professionals
- Beautiful, Rich, long-lasting Colors that stay true
Available Lengths: 14", 16", 18", 22"
Weight: 110-114 grams (4oz)
Bohyme® Color Chart
Over 70 Different Bohyme® Colors
Bohyme® tests thousands of color tones each year with the support of professionals worldwide. High grade Remi Hair® allows for dyes to penetrate the healthy hair cuticles for long lasting color.
Below are Bohyme’s exclusive color chart blends for reference.
D = Blended colors. Where one layer of color is laid on top of another
M = Mixed color combinations blended together
T = Two-toned, or Ombré colors
R = Rooted. The roots are treated to a single color that meld into natural highlights
H/P = "Highlights" or "piano" striped colors
A / B / BL = Ash / Platinum
*For the closest color match, please use the Bohyme® Color Ring.
Bohyme link to show the differences between tones. https://www.bohyme.com/color-comparison/
Link to full range of colors that Bohyme® offers.
*Refer to this Bohyme Length Guide to choose the right length for your hair extensions. Please note: Length is consistent with sizing, but will appear longer or shorter depending on the model’s height. Please keep in mind that technique and starting point used to thread the extensions will also affect the length of extensions.
Suggested Hair Care Instructions
Suggested hair care may change from time to time as new products become available. Please refer back to this list of instructions often to check for updates.
Click this link to initiate a return:
- May I return or exchange an item?
- Which items are not available for return?
- Do I have to pay for the shipping of my exchange?
- When will I receive my exchange/store credit?
1. May I return or exchange an item?
Absolutely! We understand that picking out hair colors online can be difficult and have two options below for you. Please note that clip-in hair and temporary hair systems are non returnable for hygienic reasons. Clearance items are final sale and cannot be returned.
1) You may request a full refund for returned products if you return them within 21 days of purchase.
2) You may exchange unused items in their original packaging within 21 days of your purchase. If you are not ready to pick out items for an exchange we can issue you store credit for future use.
Any items you wish to send back for an exchange or refund must be unused, unaltered, and properly packed in their original packaging. If Items are received out of their packaging or not in their original selling condition you will run the risk of us charging you a restocking fee of 10-25% or denying your return all together.
2. Which items are not available for return or exchange?
- -Clearance items are non-returnable.
- -Clip-in hair and temporary hair systems are non returnable for hygienic reasons.
3. Do I have to pay for the shipping of my exchange?
Yes, you are responsible for all shipping costs during an exchange. Please send back you item(s) with tracking as we are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. You can include a prepaid and self addressed envelope with tracking for us to ship your new items out or we can send you an invoice to pay for the new shipping.
4. When will I receive my exchange/store credit?
We will send you the different color hair extensions after we have received, inspected, and confirmed that the returned hair extensions were not opened, which is protected by a security seal.